Shattered Day by Day


A perfect relationship isn't ever actually perfect, it's just one where both people never give up.
In my mind, I have always think that love has always been enough. And a lot of times, I have proved myself wrong for believing in such kind of perspective. Nevertheless, I am still hoping for a happy, fairy tale ending. Wishing that everything is only a part of my imaginative world where I am the princess waiting to be saved by my prince. Somehow, things have been difficult as each day passes by.
Moreover, things are different in the real world. Happy endings only happen in the "other world". Living like a martyr was a product of the past. Right now, quitters and dorks rule over our world where promises are always meant to be broken. Sadness, will forever occur my heart. For you have always been giving up on me.
 "If time comes that destiny will take you away from me, I will gladly let you go. But do not worry, I'll be just around the corner, ready to catch you each time you fall."

0 comments:

Post a Comment