Open Relationship??? I Want More Than That!!!!

Most of us wants a serious relationship, like a typical romance of a couple in a very romantic film. And I am one of the fan, for short, I am hopeless romantic. The man that I like wants an “Open Relationship” set up. I know that he’s so unsure about his feelings for me, but I am the problem!!! I got a deeper feelings for him which I cannot control anymore. We never said I love you to each other because at first we really do not love each other. Tamang loko lokohan lang. But I am so damn in love with him NOW!!!! For me, open relationship is like you enjoy each others company, you acted like you are lovers but there’s no commitment at all, which I really hated most!!!  why I am the one who gets into him with this kind of feeling. I don’t know what to do… Super confused if I will tell him that I love him already and that I want our relationship to go into the deeper one. I am afraid that if I tell him, he might be scared of the commitment and he will say infront of me ” I dont love you…” I hate rejections!

0 comments:

Post a Comment